BlueBoard-LPC1768-H is a breakout board for LPC1768 cortex-M3 based microcontroller. The LPC1768 microcontroller has 512KB of internal flash and 64KB RAM. Ethernet MAC, USB Device/Host/OTG interface, 8-channel general purpose DMA controller, 4 UARTs, 2 CAN channels, 2 SSP controllers, SPI interface, 3 I2C-bus interfaces, 2-input plus 2-output I2S-bus interface, 8-channel 12-bit ADC, 10-bit DAC, motor control PWM, Quadrature Encoder interface, 4 general purpose timers, 6-output general purpose PWM, ultra-low power Real-Time Clock (RTC) with separate battery supply, and up to 70 general purpose I/O pins
Following are the salient features of the board.
- Dimensions: 94.08x54.48 mm2
- Two layer PCB (FR-4 material)
- Power: USB powered or can be powered through the DC jack, 5-7.5V input
- reset switch
- Test LED
- 32Khz crystal for RTC
- On board 258kb I2C EERPOM
- Extension headers for all microcontroller pins
- USB B-type connector for powering the board
- 20pin - JTAG connector
What tools to use?
Our products are in general not tied up to one particular tool. All the tools that support lpc1700 cortex-M3 series of micro controllers can be used, to name a few:
How to program the board?
There are various options: